What is the returns policy?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your online order, you may send it back to us for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
Our 3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original resalable condition.
The below conditions apply:
- We are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If the goods were shipped for free, the actual amount would be deducted from the refund.
- Any cost associated with returning the goods are at your expense.
- All returned products will go through inspection to ensure it conforms with our returns policy. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the item(s) has been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim.
- Rejected claims will either have partial refund/store credit penalty applied or the goods can be returned back to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
What is the return procedure?
- Submit your return request at email@example.com for returns authorisation. Please DO NOT return any products until advised.
- Once the return request has been approved, our customer care team will send you a confirmation email along with a Goods Returns Authorisation Number.
- Book your return using the Goods Returns Authorisation Number.
- Securely pack the return products in a return package. Do not adhere details directly to the product packaging, unless products arrived to you in this state.
- Attach the return label to the return package and send back to Lighting Pacific LTD.
- Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, gets inspected by our customer service team and is confirmed to meet our returns policy. Please allow for up to 14 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Please note: Before attempting to return an order, you will need to contact our customer service team in advance on 0800 70 72 72. Otherwise it can be difficult to process your return meaning that the process may take longer. We encourage you to use a registered courier service, along with good packaging, when sending your parcel. Lighting Pacific LTD cannot be responsible for any undelivered, loss or damaged parcels.
You will need to cover the cost of return to us, and include the returns form along with the return item. Please note that your return must be sent back within 30 days.
Can I exchange a product?
Exchanges are allowed provided that the item is in uninstalled, unused, and in resalable condition with all original packaging and tags attached. Exchanges must be sought within 30 days from purchase. Simply contact us and return what you don’t want and place a new order for what you require on our website or through the phone.
What happens if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn’t what I ordered?
If you have received a damaged, defective or the wrong product, please contact our customer service team on 0800 70 72 72 and let the representative know the details of your order and we will sort it out for you as soon as possible.
In some cases where an item is found damaged or faulty, the item will need to be returned to us for full inspection.
When will I get my refund/exchange?
Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, gets inspected by our customer service team and is confirmed to meet our returns policy. Please allow for up to 14 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Can I still return my order after 30 days?
Lighting Pacific LTD only accept returns within the 30 day return period. If 30 days have passed since the original purchase date, Lighting Pacific LTD at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind. In such cases, Lighting Pacific LTD may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with store credit or exchange to the current value of the merchandise.